Survival tips for shopping for kids
Does this sound like you? Most visits to the shopping centre become a struggle with your young children and they cause a scene so often that you dread taking them.
When you do shop; often you leave empty-handed in a rush to take them home. And trying to shop on Thursday night when the children are in bed is a struggle because you are so exhausted after a day with them.
Here are some helpful survival tips for shopping with kids
- Feed the children before the shopping trip
- Pack drinks and healthy snacks
- Have a few distractions, for example small cars or animal figures that can fit in small hands
- Plan a break in the trip to visit the parents room play corner
- Use ‘when-then’; ‘When we have finished in this queue, then you can have your drink.’
We look forward to seeing you at Ashfield Mall very soon.