Updated 31 August 20121
While things may be changing around us. The safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers, team and community continues to be our top priority. While we continue to serve you, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure our centre is clean and hygienic including more frequent cleaning and encouraging healthy physical distancing and good hygiene.
As we are all aware, the Premier has announced increased restrictions from 28 July 2021.
In line with this, a number of our stores are temporarily closed for face to face service except the following who may remain open:
- Supermarkets and grocery stores (including butchers, bakeries, fruit and vegetable stores, liquor stores and fishmongers);
- Stores that predominantly sell health, medical, maternity and infant supplies;
- Pharmacies and chemists;
- Petrol stations;
- Banks and financial institutions;
- Pet supplies;
- Post offices and newsagents; and
- Office supplies.
Before visiting the centre please check with individual stores as hours may vary.
Please help us keep yourself and the community safe by:
- wearing a facemask,
- checking in via QR codes,
- keeping a healthy distance from each other
To help our customers maintain the recommended 1.5 metre physical distancing while in our centres. We are making regular PA announcements, and more frequent cleaning with a focus on frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
We have also implemented signage at gathering points, entry/exits for guidance around effective social distancing in these areas.
Our retailers are also expected to have signs that clearly display how many patrons they can accommodate in their space, given the restrictions.
While visiting the centre remember to practice good hygiene, please help us keep our community safe by following the below good hygiene practices:
- Wash hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
- If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it, or if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve.
- If you experience symptoms, remember to get tested and isolate.
We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice. For additional information please visit: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/
More than ever, your favourite retailers , need your help and support.
Thanks to you for adhering to all the safety measures in place as you enjoy your visit to Ashfield Mall and support those people who make our community great.